If you haven’t heard of Way Better Snacks then you are in for a real treat! These gluten-free sprouted grain chips are full of healthy grains, bold flavor and just the right amount of crispiness. They are certified organic and non-GMO. Way Better Snacks really is producing amazing snacks that taste great and are good for our bodies. Check out these sprouting super facts from the Go Way Better website then head on over and learn more about why sprouting is they way to go!
Sprouting Super Facts
- Converts starch into simple sugars making them easy to digest
- Converts protein into amino acids which are vital for vibrant health
- Converts fat into fatty acids to help keep your cells happy
- Concentrate vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids
- Antioxidants and Vitamins can increase as much as 1000%
- Enzymes can increase as much as 800%
- The ratio of soluble to insoluble fiber is better
- Helps neutralize and remove waste from the body
- Contain anticancer substances
- Coenzymes are created to more effectively absorb Omega 3′s
- The SGS (that’s the good stuff!) in Broccoli seeds is up to 50 times higher than in mature broccoli
- Maximizes nutrient density and is readily bio-available
- Daikon Radish seeds contain high levels of anti-cancer glucoraphenin
Below are the chips we tried and what we thought.
Simply Unbeatable Blues- We enjoyed these chips for snacking or simply dipping into cheese dip. They had a nice subtle flavor that made them a great snack or starter to a meal. They went especially well with salsa.
Sweet Chili- This was my favorite chip! It was slightly sweet with a bit of a kick. It was not too spicy for my family but also met my spicy senorita needs. I loved making nachos out of this chip because it added a whole new depth of flavor then ever before.
No Salt Naked Blues- For those who want to control their salt intake, this chip is for you. It made a nice crunchy topper on salads and was also great in recipes requiring tortilla chips.
Simply Sunny Multigrain- This was a very tasty chip that was so versatile and went well with anything. It was slightly sweet so made a great accompaniment to cheese and veggie dip.
Simply Beyond Black Bean Chips- These made an excellent base for nachos and were very good dipped in salsa as well. They kind of had a Mexican flair flavor to them making them great for any latin dish.
*These are my opinions and my opinions alone. I was provided with product for review however, I was not required to write a positive feature.