Wow, what a wonderful line of gluten free meals Cook Simple has! I am not usually overly impressed with boxed meals of any kind as I feel that they lack that “homemade” taste and flavor but Cook Simple meals has nailed it!! This line of meals are flavorful, filling while not weighing you down and creative to say the least. This companies philosophies are something I beleive in and appreciate that they stand by. Here is what their websites says about them.
Cooksimple™ is designed to satisfy the everyday consumer in terms of convenience and affordability, but just as importantly, our meals are based on sound nutrition principles (not fads!) and incorporate only the highest-quality ingredients. All meals are gluten-free and all-natural, with no preservatives or artificial additives. Many ingredients are organic, and most of our meals have no added sugars.
So what does that mean? We’re committed to designing meals that are both satisfying and nutritious. To get there we focus on the following:
- Lean Proteins: All people (not just bodybuilders) need to incorporate lean proteins into their diet. Not only do lean proteins help to build and repair muscle, they also help you feel full longer, which means less snacking and impulse eating.
- Whole Foods: Nature’s given us some pretty amazing and delicious sources of energy, and we in turn give them to you in our kits. Offering over 50 different healthy, whole food ingredients, we help provide an array of nutrients every body needs.
- Lower Sugar: Sugar is a problem — a big problem! While we probably love dessert as much as you, the issue is that most of our foods have become dessert-like in the amount of sugar they serve up. The problem with foods high in sugar is that when you eat them they actually make you hungrier. Keeping sugars (and other simple carbohydrates) to a minimum regulates your energy levels, reduces the amount of fat your body stores, and diminishes the stress on your body caused by processing all this extra sugar.
- Higher Fiber: What many don’t know about fiber is that it actually slows down the body’s processing of sugar and balances a “simple carb” with something more complex. Put simply, fiber is an antidote to the sugars we are consuming. By selecting ingredients like beans and whole grains that are higher in fiber, we’re helping to even out your energy, while also keeping you feeling full longer.
- Gluten-Free: A gluten-free diet is not only a necessity for more and more people, but research suggests it’s better for many of us, in general. This makes sense when you consider that gluten-free diets tend to be lower in sugars and carbs (a slice of white bread is essentially a spoonful of sugar!) and often more varied in their ingredients.
Isn’t that great?! A company that CARES about the food they are providing the community with. I can tell you that this care and concern definitely shows in the quality of their meals. I would venture to say that this is one of my favorite gluten free boxed meal options if not my favorite. As I mentioned, I love that this company genuinely cares about its customers and that includes the celiac and gluten sensitive communities. Here is what they had to say about their gluten free line of meals.
Our goal, as our name suggests, is to make things simpler for you.
This is why cooksimple™ has made a commitment to exclusively offer gluten-free meal options. A gluten-free diet is not only a necessity for more and more people, but research is suggesting that it’s better for many of us, in general. This makes sense when you consider that gluten-free diets tend to be lower in sugars and carbs and often add an important level of nutritious variety in your foods.
cooksimple™ is certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO), and tested and approved by an independent lab to ensure compliance with all standard regulations. We also have strict operating procedures to uphold this same promise among our suppliers and to mitigate cross-contamination risks.
Our family LOVED these meals and know you will too! So are you ready to win some Cooksimple™ meals all for yourself?! Enter below.
*I was not paid or compensated to write this review. I was provided with product however I was not required to write a positive feature. These are my opinons and my opinions alone.