Are you an Earth friendly person who cares about the environment as well as your body? Do you consciously think about the things you put into and onto your body? Well then the Conscious Box is for you! This monthly subscription comes in a eco-friendly box and is filled with different products that will help you live a more health conscious life. This box I received featured some lovely products. Everything from laundry soap to veggie wash.
- Natural Veggie Wash helps safely eliminate your fruits and vegetables of nasty waxes, chemicals and soil. This was is great especially when you may not have enough money to purchase all organic fruits and vegetables.
- Brad’s Raw Leafy Kale Chips with Vegan Cheese and Garlic were fantastic! In fact, I ate them in one sitting because they were so tasty I couldn’t put them down. Called Vampire Killer for a reason, these cheesy garlic chips couldn’t have been more spot on for taste. It was the perfect amount of flavor to the nice earthy taste of kale.
- Rockin’ Green Laundry Soap is a dye free, naturally scented, biodegradable laundry soap with no fillers, enzymes or optical brighteners and is 100% phosphate free. Having used modern cloth diapers for both my boys, I have tried this soap before and loved it. Soft Rock, Classic Rock and Hard Rock are the three categories of scents and detergent. With scents like Rage Against the Raspberry and Mighty Might Marshmallow your nose is in for a treat! They even offer Bare Naked Babies, their unscented detergent. It is great for just basic washing or for soaking items that have built up minerals. Plus it is safe for the environment, cloth diapers and babies bottoms.
- Blue Orchid Botanicals provided a Wildflower Grains vegan skin therapy sample. With ingredients like gluten free oats, organic, fragrance free roses and coconut flakes as well as green tea extract and white willow bark extract this cleanse is as clean as it gets. It is easy to use and can be combine with water, aloe Vera or even avocado depending on what your skin needs are.
- This box was complete with a fan favorite, True Bar by Bakery on Main. These non-gmo project verified bars are high in fiber and omega 3’s. They are clean and full of nutrient dense ingredients like chia, fruit and nuts. I am a huge fan of this company and appreciate greatly all that they offer to our community.
- Q Speed fast melts sound like something intense but really it is a nice CoQ10 supplement that is easy to take anywhere since no water is required. They taste great, are caffeine-free and 100% natural. CoQ10 is clinically proven to enhance cellular energy production and support heart health and exercise performance.
- Everly natural drink mixes come in 3 great flavors that provide different things to the body. The Pomegranate/Maqui Berry provides antioxidants while the Green Tea/Passion Fruit is for concentration and is cool and calming. Finally, the Peach/Mango is for energy and is smooth and succulent. These drink mixes come in tiny pouches that can easily be added to any other beverage. This no calorie nutrient blend company also provides life-saving hydration to sick children with every purchase. I love that!
- Seventh Generation is a brand most already know and love. I know I do. So when I received a sample of their Mandarin refreshing facial and cleansing cloth, I was thrilled to try it. It proves to be like it’s sister products in purity and quality. This is a 100% plant based cleanser that is free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and harsh dyes. It is also hypoallergenic and alcohol free. I was pleased to see a $1.50 off coupon for a Seventh Generation product as well.
- Some other samples I received in the box came from Dapple which provided me with a fragrance-free baby bottle and dish liquid. Since I don’t have that little of ones I decided to hold onto this but loved that it came with a $1 off coupon as well. Totlogic also provided a sample of their sufate and phthalate free, paraben, DEA and PEG free body lotion. This is an eco-friendly lotion that works for the whole family. My final product sample was from Nuturme and was another baby product that I look forward to using when we have another little. It was a pouch of dried organic baby food that was small and convenient for traveling and was equivalent to a 2.5 oz jar of baby food. These plump peas are sure to please any baby!
So are you ready to win your very own Conscious Box?! Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
**This company provided me with free product for review. I was not required to write a positive feature. These are my opinions and my opinions alone.