**TUNE IN WEDNESDAY MARCH 6, 2013 TO 3TV YOUR LIFE A TO Z TO WATCH OUR SEGMENT PROMOTING THIS EVENT AND MAKING GFREE PANCAKES!!**
Join the Phoenix Suns and Gluten Free Calendar for Gluten
Free and Celiac Awareness Night on Saturday, March 9, 2013
Gluten Free Calendar’s Celebrate Celiac™ Community Gluten Free Celebration
Time: 2-5 pm before that evenings Gluten Free and Celiac Awareness Night with the Suns
Location: The Arizona Center 400 E. Van Buren Street Phoenix, AZ 85004
Cost: FREE admission!
- Gluten Free Vendors Sampling and Selling
- LIVE music by Darius Lux
- Gluten Free Pancake Dinner (dairy free option available as well)
- Gift bag for first 250 attendees that includes gf goodies & a copy of Gluten Free Living Magazine!
- Prizes including 2 tickets to the game and gluten free goodies
- Meet local gluten free bloggers and support group leaders
- Kids fun zone with a Bounce House, Music, face painting, caricatures and more including the Celebrate Celiac™ children’s art exhibit where local kids art will be featured and available for purchase with 100% of proceeds going to the Center for Celiac Research, Gluten Free Calendar’s official non-profit partner. There will be an art station for those children who would like to participate the day of the event.