Have you dreamed of finding all gluten free events in one place by state and date? Well now you can!
Gluten Free Calendar is your ULTIMATE connection to gluten free and celiac events! From support groups, EXPO’S and in-store demos to Gluten Free and Celiac Awareness Nights, webinars and online events you will finally find all gluten free and celiac events in one place!
Gluten Free Calendar will not only house the listings of events but will also be hosting Nationwide Gluten Free and Celiac Awareness Nights, including those with professional athletic teams! Gluten Free Calendar works diligently to raise awareness for celiac disease and gluten sensitivity as well as proceeds for celiac research facilities and related non-profit organizations.
Just in time for holiday gift giving, Gluten Free Calendar has released their Annual print calendar featuring twelve of the most influential individuals in the gluten free and celiac communities with their personal story of living with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. Full press release that features the 60 second Celiac Disease Foundation PSA HERE. This is an excellent gift for anyone you know that lives gluten free! Individuals featured include:
- NFCA Founder Alice Bast
- Olympic Gold Medalist Dana Vollmer
- Mrs. Alaska Brandy Wendler
- Delight Gluten Free Editor and Cookbook Author Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod
- the Gluten Gladiator Brian Gansmann
- Best-selling Book Author Danna Korn
- Famous Bakery Owner and Author Erin McKenna
- Celiac Advocate & Gluten Free Faces/Saver Founder Chad Hines
- Mrs. Unites States 2011 Shannon Ford
- Guiness World Record Holder & Founder Kicking 4 Celiac Craig Pinto
- Singer/Songwriter Darius Lux
- and Famous Celiac Baker and Personality Jules Shepard
Not only does it make a great gift but it is a gift that keeps on giving. $1 from every calendar sold will go back to a gluten free or celiac non-profit organization. A donation from ALL calendar sales will also be made to the Center for Celiac Research, Gluten Free Calendars non-profit partner and primary beneficiary.
Gluten Free Calendar also has great gluten free pride shirts available for your holiday gluten free gift giving!
Gluten Free Calendar invites you to participate in the 2013 Basketball series of Gluten Free and Celiac Awareness Nights and Pre-Game Community Celebrations!
**Title Sponsors include Udi’s Gluten Free Foods and Glutino
**Media Sponsors include Delight Gluten Free Magazine and Gluten Free Living Magazine
- Free gluten free samples
- Gift bags for the first 250 attendees
- Prizes including tickets to the game
- Kids area with the “Celebrating Your Gluten Free Life” children’s art exhibit where local kids art will be featured and available for purchase with 100% of proceeds going to the Center for Celiac Research
- Special Guests and Gluten Free Book Authors including… Mrs. United States 2011 Shannon Ford, “The Gluten Gladiator” Brian Gansmann, GF Singer/Songwriter Darius Lux, The Healthy Gluten Free Life Book Author Tammy Credicott, Delight Gluten Free’s very own Vanessa Maltin-Weisbrod and more!!
Do you have an event you would like featured? Either register for an account and create a new event or submit your event with date, time, place, information and links to events (at) glutenfreecalendar (dot) com. Bloggers: please feel free to send in your online events as well!
Would you like to volunteer at a Gluten Free Calendar event? Our volunteers receive many incentives for their time including GFC shirts, game tickets and more! Please email events (at) glutenfreecalendar (dot) com with your name, a little about yourself and the event(s) you are interested in being a volunteer at.
So are you ready to win your very own Gluten Free Calendar in print and a gluten free pride t-shirt too?!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
** I was not paid or compensated in any way for my reviews. They are my opinions and my opinions alone.