**MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!**
As you all know by now, we LOVE Go Picnic gluten free meals! They are the thing that has made participating in the summer kids movie program so easy. With these yummy little lunches to put in my diaper bag then open up and sit on my little guys laps to enjoy during the movie, it is easy peasy! They loved it and I did because they sat still and watched the movie! I even had to bring one for myself to enjoy so I didn’t eat all of theirs! I especially love the hummus and gluten free crackers meal and the turkey pepperoni with asiago cheese spread and crackers. They are so yummy and you get a little of everything in these meals, savory, sweet and crunch!
I recently had the opportunity to review other gluten free products that are in the Go Picnic store.
- Vermont Smoke & Cure Natural Summer Sausage (Gluten-free)- This is delicious sliced and served on gluten free crackers. The smoke flavor was my favorite. Served with gluten free cheese or the Sonoma Cheese Wedge below and you can’t go wrong. Serve with a crisp Grannysmith apple for a tart but slightly sweet flavor.
- Sonoma Jacks Pepper Jack Cheese Wedges (Gluten-free)- Yum! So this isn’t a real cheese but a processed cheese but for processed cheese I thought it was very tasty. I really liked the spice and smooth texture and flavor. It was great spread on a gluten free cracker or served with vegetables for a lower calorie snack.
- Mustard Girl Sweet n’ Spicy Honey Mustard (Gluten-free)- Ok this was AMAZING! I really liked the flavor. Sweet and spicy with the traditional mustard flavor made this an excellent topping for sandwiches, wraps and heck, even just a squirt in the mouth. (Yes it was that good.)
- Mandy’s Chocolate Filled Peppermint Drops (Gluten-free)- These hard candies were nice to suck on for a little sweet after dinner but were even more delicious when you reached the center and were pleasantly surprised with a chocolate filling. It was a nice smooth taste with a sweet surprise.
- Brown & Haley DARK ROCA (Gluten-free)- I am a HUGE fan of Roca so the dark was an excellent alternative for deeper cocoa flavor that married very well with the toffee center.
- Popcorn, Indiana Cinnamon Sugar Kettlecorn (Gluten-free)- Ok THIS IS SO GOOD! I love the Popcorn, Indiana products and great company so this new flavor was a treat for my whole family. Sweet and spiced with a holiday classic, cinnamon made for a snickerdoodle like popcorn that was fantastic!
- GoPicnic Presents: Turkey Stick & Crunch (Gluten-free)- One of my favorite Go Picnic gluten free boxes. Deliciously spiced turkey stick plus tasty barbecue PopChips that are not greasy like normal potato chips but still just as full as flavor were a great base for this meal. Sweet Perry Orchards Tropical 100% Peel-A-Part was a whimsical little treat and addition to this box. Enjoy Life Mountain Mambo Seed and Fuit Mix added some deep nutrition with a nice nutty and fruity flavor. Professor Zim Zam’s Extraordinary Sweets Dark Chocolate with Rice Crisps was the perfect finale! Rich chocolate and crunchy rice crisps really are an excellent dessert without too many calories.
Go Picnic has introduced me to some great products that I may not have otherwise tried like these. Some other products include the dried edamame in the hummus and crackers meal. I LOVE them! The little “desserts” were just the right size to enjoy a sweet but not feel guilty. The St. Dalfour Three Beans with Sweetcorn was another great gluten free meal that actually felt more refined and “adult” however my kids just loved these too. Go Picnic is a staple in our pantry for a quick-grab lunch. We just love these gluten free meals! If you want to send some gluten free love to a friend or family member the Go Picnic meal subscriptions are great idea.
**So are you guys ready to win GoPicnic Gluten Free products?!**
*I was provided with product for review. I was not paid or compensated nor was I required to write a positive feature. These are my opinions and my opinions alone.