We were recently sent Vidazorb’s Super C Probiotic to review and feature here on Gluten Free Frenzy. It was so coincidental the timing that they reached out to us, as I had just received the news that I needed to be on a high-fiber (SOOO hard while also gluten free) diet that was also rich in probiotics. I was very excited to start this Vidazorb regimen, and I had reason to be. I am not a yogurt girl. In fact, I reeeally don’t like it. So getting my probiotics in can be tough. These easy-to-swallow pills made it a quick and efficient way for me to get what my body needed. I noticed that while taking these, I felt my body functioning to its full capacity almost immediately. It was finally getting something my body was missing in the correct amount. So one of the greatest things, I think, is that they have a children’s formula as well! I love that!
Here are some of the other great things about Vidazorb:
- It can help the body’s digestion and boost immunity.
- It is especially great as it doesn’t have to be refrigerated.
- Vidazorb contains zero calories and eliminates that “full feeling” that yogurt sometimes leaves you with.
- Vidazorb is gluten, lactose, corn, and soy-free. You can learn more at www.vidazorb.com.
Their full lines includes:
Plus-A vanilla flavored probiotic
OPC, which is offered in a pomegranate flavor
Super C which is offered in a delicious orange-pineapple flavor
**Each formulation requires no refrigeration and provides 50 milligrams (approximating 5 billion colony forming units) per strain, with most formulations offering 100 milligrams (approximating 10 billion CFUs) per dose.
So are you ready to win some Vidazorb Probiotics!
**(1) Grand Prize Winner- Will receive a 2 month supply (which is 2 bottles) of plus, OPC, or Super C probiotics!!!
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com AND visit Vidazorb’s website and tell me the product that sounds best to you and why.
1. Visit Vidazorb on Facebook AND leave a comment thanking them for this giveaway. Leave a comment here saying you did.
2. Visit Gluten Free Frenzy on Facebook AND leave a comment telling us something you learned about Vidazorb. Leave a comment here saying you did.
3. Follow glutenfreefrenz (yes our Twitter name is without the “y”) on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway with a link to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com. Leave a comment here saying you did. (Tweet once a day for extra entries! Just make sure to post them in the comments below so they count.)
4. Grab our blog button in the top left corner (beneath the big welcome picture) of this site and place it on your blog. Leave a comment saying you did with a link to the place it is.
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook with a link back to us. Leave a comment here with the link to the post.
6. Follow Vidazorb on Twitter and give them a thank you tweet! Leave a comment here saying you did.
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY!!!
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Saturday, April 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM (MST). This giveaway is open to US residents.
**This company provided me with sample product for review purposes on this website. I was not paid or compensated in any other way for my reviews. They are my opinions and my opinions alone.
*Please keep in mind that this is not a dedicated gluten free facility. They do however, meet the standards for gluten free labeling. Please always use your own discretion when choosing to enjoy a gluten free product as we are not responsible for any one else and their consumption of these products.