We recently reviewed Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s NoGii gluten free bars. Wow, they were great! I couldn’t believe how tasty, soft and perfectly sweet they were. I am usually not into any kind of protein bars, but these were great! The children’s NoGii bar was awesome as well. My boys and I just loved it! These bars are great for a quick, gluten free snack on the go, especially when you need a little extra protein. Not only can these be a great meal replacement, they can be a great “treat” for when you are trying to lose weight.
I love that Elisabeth is not only doing a great job with her roles as a mother and wife, but she is also mastering the task of creating yummy, gluten free products for us to enjoy. In addition to these things, Elisabeth is creating celiac awareness throughout the world through her presence on The View and in her books, Deliciously G-Free and The G-Free Diet. What an inspiration she can be to us all to not only be happy about the cards we are dealt, but to make the most of who we are! Learn more about Elisabeth by visiting her website, http://elisabethhasselbeck.com/
The NoGii line offers multiple bars including the following:
NoGii High Protein- 8 grams of fat, 20 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber, 10 grams of sugar and 20 grams of protein
Super High Protein- 14 grams of fat, 38 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fiber, 22 grams of sugar and 30 grams of protein
NoGii Kids- 5 grams of fat, 21 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber, 10 grams of sugar and 8 grams of protein
(BRAND NEW) NoGii Paleo Bars
So are you ready to win some NoGii gluten free bars?!
**(1) Grand Prize Winner- Will receive (1) one box of NoGii High Protein Bars all for themselves!!!
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com AND visit NoGii’s website and tell me the product that sounds best to you and why.
1. Visit NoGii on Facebook AND leave a comment thanking them for this giveaway. Leave a comment here saying you did.
2. Follow NoGii on Twitter and give them a thank you tweet, making sure to mention this giveaway and include @glutefreefrenz (our Twitter page) in the tweet! Leave a comment here saying you did.
3. Visit Gluten Free Frenzy on Facebook AND leave a comment telling us something you learned about Vidazorb. Leave a comment here saying you did.
4. Follow glutenfreefrenz (yes our Twitter name is without the “y”) on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway with a link to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com. Leave a comment here saying you did. (Tweet once a day for extra entries! Just make sure to post them in the comments below so they count.)
5. Grab our blog button in the top left corner (beneath the big welcome picture) of this site and place it on your blog. Leave a comment saying you did with a link to the place it is.
6. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook with a link back to us. Leave a comment here with the link to the post.
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY!!!
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM (MST). This giveaway is open to US residents.
**This company provided me with sample product for review purposes on this website. I was not paid or compensated in any other way for my reviews. They are my opinions and my opinions alone.