You may have remembered the following review and feature we did on Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery. Now it’s time for you to win some awesome Rudi’s products all for yourself!!!
This bread was tasty when toasted and buttered. My boys really enjoyed it served along side eggs and sausage. The hot dog buns that we were sent were delicious in a gluten free stuffing my aunt made for Thanksgiving. It was soft and full of flavor. This bread can be used in recipes or eaten on its own. Just make sure to keep it at room temperature rather than in the fridge to keep it from losing moisture.
The pizza crust was great tasting and a nice alternative to a gluten free sandwich for a quick at home lunch. Topped with the right toppings and you have a delicious meal!
So are you ready to win some Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery items!
**(1) Grand Prize Winner- Will receive the following all for themselves!!!
• 5 Free Product Coupons
• Spice Grinder
• Delight Magazine
• Gluten Free Living Magazine
• Rudi’s GF Branded Toaster
• Rudi’s GF Reusable Bag
• Rudi’s GF Sticky Notes
• Rudi’s GF Bread Clip
• Ruid’s GF Banana Pudding Recipe Card
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com AND visit Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery and tell me the gluten-free item that sounds best to you.
1. Visit Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery on Facebook AND leave a comment thanking them for this giveaway. Leave a comment here saying you did.
2. Visit Gluten Free Frenzy on Facebook AND leave a comment telling us what you would make with Rudi’s gluten free products. Leave a comment here saying you did.
3. Follow Rudi’s Gluten Free Bakery and glutenfreefrenz (yes our Twitter name is without the “y”) on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway with a link to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com. Leave a comment here saying you did.
4. Grab our blog button in the top left corner (beneath the big welcome picture) of this site and place it on your blog. Leave a comment saying you did with a link to the place it is.
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook with a link back to us. Leave a comment here with the link to the post.
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY!!!
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Wednesday February 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM (MST). This giveaway is open to the Continental US.
**This company provided me with sample product for review purposes on this website. I was not paid or compensated in any other way for my reviews. They are my opinions and my opinions alone.