Whole Foods has always been my go to shopping destination for wonderful gluten free (and non-gluten free for that matter) products. They have so many wonderful items in their store that I find something new everytime I go. I love that they use as many local vendors and farmers as possible.
The gluten free options at Whole Foods are endless. I recently had the opportunity of reviewing some of their top gluten free back-to-school products and here is what I thought.
- EnviroKidz Cereals (Organic Peanut Butter Panda Puffs)- I LOVE these cereals! They are great tasting and good for you. I love that you are eating a great product while also helping endangered animals.
- Brown Rice Little Dreams Pasta- These little pasta shapes are so adorable as well as tasty. You can use them for virtually any delicious pasta dish!
- SNIKIDDY Baked Fries (Ketchup and Cheddar Cheese)- My son and I just gobbled these little snacks up! They are perfect for little lunches and taste great! We especially liked the cheese and original flavors.
- ANNIE`S HOMEGROWN Gluten Free Deluxe Mac & Cheese, Rice Pasta/Ex Cheesy Cheddar- This is the best gluten free macaroni that I have ever tasted! The sauce is so creamy and delicious. The cheese flavor comes through perfectly.
- KinniTOOS Gluten Free Sandwich Crème Cookies (Chocolate Vanilla Sandwich Crème, Vanilla Sandwich Crème)- These are the closest thing to what I remember a yummy Oreo tasting like. Others try to imitate but this brand is the best gluten free sandwich cookie!
So are you ready to win some Whole Foods Gift Cards?!
**(2) Grand Prize Winners- Will each receive a $25.00 Gift Card to Whole Foods!!!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: (Please leave your e-mail with each entry so I can contact you if you win.)
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com AND visit Whole Foods Website and tell me your favorite gluten free product. If you are already a follower, please still leave a comment that you are and do the second part. If possible tell a friend about this site.
2. Visit Whole Foods Website and tell me something you learned about Gluten Free Bakehouse.
3. Grab our DIAPERSTYLE blog button in the top left corner (beneath the big welcome picture) of this site and place it on your blog. Leave a comment saying you did with a link to the place it is.
4. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook with a link back to us. (3 entries!!! So be sure to leave 3 comments for this.)
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY!!!
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Sunday October 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM (MST). This giveaway is open to the US only.