What a wonderful book for anyone suffering from celiac disease or gluten sensitivities! I know that for myself books like The Gluten Effect that really help me understand more in depth why it is important for me to continue living this lifestyle even when it is hard, is an excellent gift. This book will help you feel more confident in the lifestyle you are living as well as help you to have a deeper understanding of your symptoms. If you or someone you know has celiac disease or gluten sensitivities I suggest investing in this book. It will be worth it. Here is a little more about the book directly from the website.
Exhaustion, obesity, digestive problems, headaches and depression: If you suffer from any of these symptoms the cause might well be found in what’s on your plate. Yes, it could be the food you eat.
Specifically, the problem may be gluten, a protein found in wheat, rye and barley that is emerging as a key factor behind a variety of health problems affecting millions of Americans.
Now, in The Gluten Effect, Drs. Vikki and Richard Petersen are exposing the dangers gluten poses and, using the celebrated HealthNOW Method, providing the path to good health for those with gluten sensitivity.
Stop suffering! Find out if a simple change in diet will completely restore your health and give you back the robust lifestyle you deserve.
So are you ready to win The Gluten Effect Book?!
**(5) Grand Prize Winners- will receive a copy of The Gluten Effect for themselves!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: (Please leave your e-mail with each entry so I can contact you if you win.)
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com AND visit The Gluten Effect website and tell me why this book looks interesting to you. If you are already a follower, please still leave a comment that you are and do the second part. If possible tell a friend about this site.
1. Visit The Gluten Effect website and tell me something you learned about the authors.
2. Visit Gluten Free Frenzy on Facebook AND leave a comment about why you want to win this giveaway.
3. Follow glutenfreefrenz (yes our Twitter name is without the “y”) on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway with a link to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com.
4. Grab our blog button in the top left corner (beneath the big welcome picture) of this site and place it on your blog. Leave a comment saying you did with a link to the place it is.
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook with a link back to us. (3 entries!!! So be sure to leave 3 comments for this.)
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY!!!
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Sunday August 8, 2010 at 11:59 PM (MST). This giveaway is open to the US only.