I had the honor of reviewing this excellent book. Cecilia’s Marketplace Gluten-Free Grocery Shopping Guide is an excellent resource for any and all who are living gluten-free. I couldn’t believe just how many products were in the book for me to review their gluten-free status. The wonderful authors of this great resource have done extensive research and contacting to companies to determine the gluten-free status of the products contained in this book.
I really enjoy how the book itself is small enough that you can easily take it with you in your purse when grocery shopping. It makes it much more of a daily use resource then many others out there. Flipping right to a product in question is so easy with the great alphabetical layout of the book. Like I said, this is a great resource for many. Here is a little more about Cecilia’s Marketplace. This information is great for you. As always, I prefer not to paraphrase important information from the companies website such as this.
Our gluten-free grocery shopping guide has been voted “Best Seller’ by Celiac.com and GlutenFreeMall.com four years in a row. This guide has also been named “The Gluten-Free Bible” in numerous reviews.
- Are you on a gluten-free diet and don’t know what to buy at the grocery store?
- Sick of calling food manufacturers to find out if something is gluten-free?
Well, help is here! We have done the research for you. This small, compact and easy to use 4.5″ x 6.5″ book lists over 30,000 thousand gluten-free products that are available nationwide. Popular brands like Heinz, Kraft, Del Monte, Frito Lay, as well as supermarket chains, such as Kroger, Wal-Mart, Publix, Safeway, Walgreens, and more. Just pick a product, look it up, and all the gluten-free brands are at your fingertips. This comprehensive gluten-free food list has helped thousands of grocery shoppers that are on a gluten-free diet. This guide is designed for people with celiac disease, gluten intolerance and gluten sensitivity.
So are you ready to win Gluten Free Grocery Shopping Guide?!
**(1) Grand Prize Winner- Will receive a copy of this great book, Gluten Free Grocery Shopping Guide, for themselves!!!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: (Please leave your e-mail with each entry so I can contact you if you win.)
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com AND visit Cecilia’s Marketplace and tell me something you learned about this book that makes it something you would like to win. If you are already a follower, please still leave a comment that you are. If possible tell a friend about this site.
1. Visit Gluten Free Grocery Shopping Guide & Gluten Free Frenzy on Facebook AND leave a comment about why you want to win this giveaway.
2. Follow Gluten Free Guide and glutenfreefrenz (yes our Twitter name is without the “y”) on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway with a link to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com.
3. Grab our blog button in the top left corner (beneath the big welcome picture) of this site and place it on your blog. Leave a comment saying you did with a link to the place it is.
4. Tell me one of the other books offered by Cecilia’s Marketplace that looks interesting to you.
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook with a link back to us. (3 entries!!! So be sure to leave 3 comments for this.)
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY!!!
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Sunday July 11, 2010 at 11:59 PM (MST). This giveaway is open to the US only.