Hey all! Here is a great recipe contest that you might be interested in…be sure to check them out and leave a comment here if you enter, we would love to hear about it!
Create your own amazing, original recipe using any Pamela’s Products brand item
and you could win a $200 gift certificate*, bragging rights, and the honor of seeing your recipe published on this very website.
This year it’s all about mini food. Think single bites.
Your favorite appetizer, spankopita, finger food, one bite quiches, sliders,
stuffed mushrooms, tartlets, brownie bites…
sweet or savory, one bite or two.
*French Meadow Bakery Contest-
We’re searching for the best Gluten-Free recipes and need your help. Simply send us your favorite Gluten-Free dishes featuring French Meadow Gluten-Free products for a chance to win one of many great prizes.
Entries will be judged by French Meadow Bakery’s chief culinarian, Chef Mark. The contest will be judged in two categories: sweet and savory, with recipe scoring based on taste, nutritional value, ease of preparation and originality.
Grand Prizes (2): a one-year supply of French Meadow Gluten-Free products and $250 grocery gift card.
Runners Up Prizes (2): a $100 grocery gift card.
*Amy’s and Lundberg Family Farms Contest-
Dear Gluten Free Friends,
We’d like to invite you to participate in a unique recipe contest, sponsored by your friends at Amy’s and Lundberg Family Farms. We are dedicated to serving the gluten free community and invite you to share how you use our products. So get creative and get cooking!
Here’s the scoop:
· Create a gluten free, vegetarian recipe using any Lundberg’s Brown Rice Pasta and any Amy’s Pasta Sauce.
· We’ll supply you with Free Product Coupons so you can go to your local store and select the products you like best. Just email us back with your address between now and June 15th!
· Whip up a yummy recipe using a Lundberg Brown Rice Pasta and an Amy’s Pasta Sauce that is both gluten free and vegetarian (dairy ok, but no eggs please), submit it to us at [email protected] by June 30th.
· We’ll select our five favorite recipes and post them on both the Lundberg and Amy’s Facebook pages on July 15th so fans can vote for their favorite. (Please post your recipe on your blog so folks can read about it and try it out!)
· Voting will last two weeks: July 15 – 31, 2010 and the winner will be announced on August 15th.
The grand prize:
A generous basket full of goodies from both Lundberg Rice and Amy’s, total value = $200!
Spread the word:
We invite you to let your readers know about the contest and invite them to vote for your recipe on Amy’s and Lundberg’s Facebook pages.
Folks will also be able to sign up to receive a free Lundberg/Amy’s recipe booklet on Facebook once the recipes are posted on July 15th!