We have been doing a fun new feature where I highlighted other gluten-free bloggers that I think are doing a great job in the gluten-free community. I have many ideas for bloggers in mind but if you know of someone you would just love to see featured please e-mail me at [email protected]
The gluten-free blogger I will be featuring today is an adorable blogger! She is so in touch with exactly what teens living gluten-free would want to hear and learn about when it comes to cooking gluten free. She is also very knowledgeable and has so much to offer the gluten free community. I now introduce to you, Lauren of Celiac Teen!
1. I’m Lauren and I am a Canadian teenager with celiac disease, who loves to create delicious gluten-free recipes!
2. My blog is Celiac Teen (www.celiacteen.com). It’s where I share my experiences as a gluten-free teen as well as gluten-free recipes that I have either adapted or created.
3. I have been blogging for almost two years. In April I’ll hit that milestone, and I’m definitely excited for that! Blogging is such a joy.
4. I started blogging at 15 to chronicle my journey with celiac disease. Recipes have always been an important part though.
5. On my blog, I feature recipes that I’ve either created or adapted. They’re mostly baked goods, but all delicious.
6. In the future, I hope to see more recipes with a greater ratio of them created by me! It’s really a labour of love, so I can’t wait to do more and let it grow organically.
7. What I love most is the readers! They are amazing, and they never fail to surprise me!
8. I haven’t done any giveaways yet, but we’ll see what the future holds!
9. There are so many! Some of my favourites include Jenn Cuisine, Simply Sugar & Gluten Free, Gluten Free Easily, Gluten-Free Girl, and a lot more! Everyone has their own unique voice that brings me back for more and more!
10. Well, you can visit my blog at www.celiacteen.com and I’m also on twitter @celiacteen.