(Giveaway dates: October 1st-7th)
Nature’s Path Organic Foods is a wonderful company offering a variety of cereal, breakfasts bars, animal cookies and waffles. I am a huge fan of many of their gluten-free cereals including the Leapin’ Lemurs and Panda Puffs. They are the kiddy ones but…YUM! There are two new flavors of cereal that Nature’s Path is currently offering: Crunchy Maple Sunrise & Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise. Nature’s Path’s gluten free products are also low in sodium, and have NO artificial preservatives or additives. Also, because their products are certified organic there are no synthetic pesticides, herbicides, genetically engineered seeds or ingredients, or irradiation. Nature’s Path is constantly thinking of new ways to help the environment. They package their cereals in a 10% smaller box than most. In doing this they lessen their yearly impact upon the earth by saving over 1,300,000 gal. of water, 940,000 KWh of energy, and 144 tons of paperboard. Now that is a HUGE impact! Not only that but 1% of all their Envirokidz sales are donated to species & habitat conservation and environmental education. Nature’s Path is committed to helping the environment while satisfying our tummies. For that I am grateful. Nature’s Path would like to provide one lucky reader with a great prize pack!!! The winner’s prize pack includes:
* Envirokidz Koala Crisp Cereal
* Envirokidz Gorilla Munch Cereal
* Nature’s Path Whole O’s Cereal
* Nature’s Path Mesa Sunrise Cereal
* Nature’s Path Corn Flakes Cereal
* Envirokidz Crispy Rice Bars (1 box, Peanut Butter flavored)
What a prize!!! Here are the different ways to enter:
1. Become a follower on Gluten Free Frenzy’s website OR if already a follower have someone you know become a follower on our website. Leave their name and yours in your comment.
2. Become a fan of Nature’s Path Organic Foods & Gluten Free Frenzy on Facebook AND post about this giveaway with a link back to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com
4. Post about this giveaway on your blog with a link back to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com (2 entries for this!)
6. Visit Kella’s Kolumn on our website and leave a comment on your favorite “List to Live by”.
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED AS SEPARATE COMMENTS!!! For example:
1. I am a follower on gluten free frenzy’s blog.
2. I am a fan of Nature’s Path on Facebook.
And so on…
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Wednesday October 7th, 2009. This giveaway is open to U.S. readers only.
Here is a great recipe (perfect for Halloween!!!) that you can make with the Whole O’s being given away!
Whole O’s Treats
* 3 tablespoon raw or organic butter
* 6 cups Miniature marshmallows
* 1/2 cup organic Peanut butter
* 5 cups Natures Path Whole O’s gluten-free cereal
Grease 13×9 pan. In a saucepan melt butter. Add marshmallows; heat until smooth when stirred. Stir in peanut butter. Immediately add cereal. Take off heat and mix lightly until well coated. Using greased spatula or wax paper, press mixture into prepared pan.
Cool and cut into squares.